Home »» Librarian Cover Letter
Librarian Cover Letter
1807 Nutters Barn Lane
Urbandale, IA 50322
Nov 17, 2010
Mr. Jeremy Knapp
Denver Public Library
3490 Neuport Lane
Tucker, GA 30084
Dear Mr. Knapp,
I have been looking for a position in my field of Library Administration for awhile now, as no other libraries commanded my respect for attention to operational and customer needs like Denver Public Library. I have been visiting your library for the past six years, and this is the library I wish to offer my dedication, education, and library knowledge to. I have included this cover letter and resume for your review.
When I found your ad on www.careerbuilder.com seeking a Librarian, I was very eager to apply. After review of your qualifications, I know I am a great match. Here is but a brief sample of what I can offer Denver Public Library in this position:
• Four years as a Librarian at Hennepin Country Library.
• Three years as an Assistant Librarian at Douglas Country Library.
• Master’s Degree in Library Administration from Cornell University.
• Experience with grants, inventory, and donations.
• Communication with board personnel, trusts, and customers.
I have included my resume with this cover letter, and would like to set up a time to meet. Please contact me to let me know a time that works.