Home »» Personal Trainer Cover Letter
Personal Trainer Cover Letter
4152 Patterson Street
Houston, TX 77002
Sep 19, 2010
Mr. Christopher Lindsay
Family Gym Coronado
2312 West Fork Drive
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Dear Mr. Lindsay,
To answer the advertisement for your Personal Trainer position at your gym, Family Gym Coronado, I would like to submit my credentials for your consideration in this cover letter and attached resume.
Briefly, I have nine years as a Personal Trainer at Gold's Gym and also on a contract basis for private clients. I have a number of qualifications to offer to include:
• Certification as a Fitness Trainer.
• Nine years of hands on experience.
• Professional training from Syracuse University in Recreation Management.
• Knowledge of strength training and aerobic exercise programs.
• Ability to customize a number of fitness programs for reaching goals.
• Great motivational skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
I am waiting your call so that we can discuss this position in more detail. I have much to tell you about the extent of my knowledge, my philosophies, and other pertinent info. Thanks so much for your time and also your consideration today.